Sunday 15 January 2012

The first of many...

So today is my first blog. As of this second i am pretty much seeing this blog to be my own little Internet diary that thousands of people are able to see. GREAT. 


For my first Post i am going to say sorry to for my spelling, i am dyslexic. BUT i am not that sorry that i really care what you think of my spelling i just thought i'd let you guys know before you comment on it with a really silly comment. Not that i think you are all silly (digging myself a hole). 


Without making this sound like i am on a dating website (i am taken for the moment too just to clarify) I love lots and lots of different types of music from all different types of era's 80's typical pop is my guilty pleasure right now. 
I am half an artist half a business studies student. The two don't match i know, but art is my love and business is my random pleasure.


I am starting this blogging thing because i have trouble telling people how i really feel in real life, for example if someone really pisses me off i won't tell them act as if it's cool and really and truly that pissed off feeling is still bubbling up 5 weeks later when i haven't seen that person since. So in hope that making blogs to a bunch of people that aren't too fussed either way about my views, thoughts and opinions i will be able to tell the people closest to me how i am feeling good and bad, to stand up for myself more, and pretty much begin to re-gain the stupid confidence and cockiness i used have and used to be proud of (in a good way of course) 
SO yeah, that was a little bit too deep for a first blog.
i am actually not too fussed if anyone reads this i think it's just the thought of the World Wide Web being able to read it with a few clicks.



That Ladies and Gentlemen is my first post ever... Enjoy the many more to come, 
Yours,


Metal paisley patterns.