Wednesday 18 January 2012

A leather sketch pad.


I bought a little A6 leather bound note pad today in which i can do little drawings and sketch with. I've been looking at it over and over, and i don't know why but something so simple as a mini sketch book all of a sudden puts a lot of different things in to perspective for me. 


I didn't go to college today, I've been at home all on my own and even though it's lovely to get away from everyone and have some sort of piece and quite it is difficult to not reflect on your life and get yourself down by it. 
I'm beginning to get bored, not of the guy i am with because he's so spontaneous that i begin doing things i wouldn't normally do like go to a little American style cafe by my self to grab some breakfast but of just how routine and comfortable my life is. 


This blog is probably not going to make much sense as i can already tell my paragraphs are all over the place but like i said i am just going to type about what i am thinking about. 


i am thinking i need a change, something needs to give. I want to move out, but i am still at college earning £130 MAX at the end of the week every week, by living at home means i can have a free lift to work as i don't drive, i am still at college which means it is my 14th year of education and i am BORED of it, i want to do something different. Almost let everything go and just jump onto a train and go to the next new town i haven't heard of meet new people, see new art, hear new music. 


SO i have decided that i am either going to do something crazy with my hair (yes very girly thing to say), get a new piercing (although i have had almost every ear piercing, my neck and my nose done) or get a new tattoo (although i already have two that aren't finished). I really think by doing one or all of these things means i have done something different something in my reach as a business studies student and a waitress. 
I also am going to start saving to go to Bournemouth. My best friend from year 7 is at Uni there and i miss her, she put everything into light for me, even if it's just blurting out all my issues and then she turns round and  says have a Jager bomb, it's not that important. i feel by travelling a 3 hour train journey and wondering around to find out where  have to go will kinda chuck me in the deep end to starting to mix things up a little bit. 
Also doing it without my fella means that it is completely on my own, no boyfriend, no famalam just me. I am already slightly nervous/ excited to do it just the thought of it but if i am honest i don't know where to start..... 
Would be great to hear anyone's views on this